Recombinant Leptin Receptor (LEPR)
CD295; LEPR; OBR; LR
- Product No.RPA083Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass23.7kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu22~Lys203 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Hormones and Behavior||Effects of androgen and leptin on behavioral and cellular responses in female rats ScienceDirect: S0018506X11001735|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA083Mu02||Recombinant Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA083Mu01||Recombinant Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA083Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA083Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA083Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA083Mu||ELISA Kit for Leptin Receptor (LEPR)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|