Recombinant Interleukin 12A (IL12A)
p35; IL12-A; CLMF1; NFSK; NKSF1; Natural Killer Cell Stimulatory Factor 1; Cytotoxic Lymphocyte Maturation Factor 1; NF Cell Stimulatory Factor Chain 1
- Product No.RPA059Eq01
- Organism SpeciesEquus caballus; Equine (Horse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
200µg 1mg 5mg
Out of stock
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 410 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 820 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2460 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6150 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Theriogenology||Evaluation of serum concentrations of interleukin (IL)-4, IL-10, and IL-12 during pregnancy in bitches ScienceDirect: S0093691X1300037X|
|Anticancer Research||Establishment and evaluation of a bead-based luminex assay allowing simultaneous quantification of equine IL-12 and IFN-γ. Pubmed: 23564769|
|Journal of Functional Foods||Impact of puriﬁed oat 1-3,1-4-b-d-glucan of different molecular weight on alleviation of inﬂammation parameters during gastritis :|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Equus caballus; Equine (Horse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA059Eq01||Recombinant Interleukin 12A (IL12A)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA059Eq01||Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 12A (IL12A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA059Eq21||Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 12A (IL12A)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA059Eq||ELISA Kit for Interleukin 12A (IL12A)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|