Recombinant Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 36 (CD36)
GP4; FAT; GP3B; GPIV; PASIV; SCARB3; GP88; GpIIIb; Glycoprotein IIIb; Collagen Type I Receptor; Thrombospondin Receptor; Fatty acid translocase; Platelet collagen receptor
- Product No.RAB530Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceRecombinant monoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB530Hu01-Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 36 (CD36)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IFC; IHC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 399
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 570
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1425
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CD36. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CD36 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:40-1:400
Flow cytometry: 0.2-2µL/106 cells
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|British Journal Of Nutrition||Fatty acid transport receptor soluble CD36 and dietary fatty acid pattern in type 2 diabetic patients: a comparative study Pubmed:29359682|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB530Hu01||Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 36 (CD36)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB530Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 36 (CD36)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB530Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 36 (CD36)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|RAB530Hu21||Recombinant Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 36 (CD36)||WB; IFC; IHC; IP.|
|SEB530Hu||ELISA Kit for Cluster Of Differentiation 36 (CD36)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|