Recombinant Antibody to Integrin Alpha 5 (ITGa5)
CD49e; CD49-E; ITG-A5; FNRA; VLA5A; Fibronectin Receptor,Alpha Polypeptide; Integrin alpha-F; CD49 antigen-like family member E
- Product No.RAB287Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceRecombinant monoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB287Hu01-Recombinant Integrin Alpha 5 (ITGa5)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IFC; IHC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4000 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ITGa5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ITGa5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:40-1:400
Flow cytometry: 0.2-2µL/106 cells
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Mouse Antibody Variable Region Gene Amplification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB287Hu01||Recombinant Integrin Alpha 5 (ITGa5)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB287Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha 5 (ITGa5)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB287Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Integrin Alpha 5 (ITGa5)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|RAB287Hu21||Recombinant Antibody to Integrin Alpha 5 (ITGa5)||WB; IFC; IHC; IP.|
|SEB287Hu||ELISA Kit for Integrin Alpha 5 (ITGa5)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|