Recombinant Antibody to Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor Type C (CD45)
PTPRC; PTPR-C; LCA; B220; GP180; LY5; T200; Leukocyte common antigen
- Product No.RAB030Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceRecombinant monoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB030Hu01-Recombinant Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor Type C (CD45)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; FCM.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 399
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 570
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1425
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CD45. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CD45 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Flow cytometry: 0.2-2 µL/106 cells
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Mouse Antibody Variable Region Gene Amplification Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Cell||Size-dependent segregation controls macrophage phagocytosis of antibody-opsonized targets Pubmed:29958103|