Recombinant Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)
CST3; Cystatin 3; Gamma Trace; Post-Gamma-Globulin; Neuroendocrine Basic Polypeptide; Amyloid Angiopathy And Cerebral Hemorrhage
- Product No.RAA896Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceRecombinant monoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA896Hu01-Recombinant Cystatin C (Cys-C)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 399
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 570
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1425
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against Cys-C. It has been selected for its ability to recognize Cys-C in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Mouse Antibody Variable Region Gene Amplification Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|BioMed Research International||The Renal Effects of Vanadate Exposure: Potential Biomarkers and Oxidative Stress as a Mechanism of Functional Renal Disorders—Preliminary Studies Hindawi: 740105|
|Critical Care||Endothelial dysfunction and renal fibrosis in endotoxemia-induced oliguric kidney injury: possible role of LPS-binding protein Pubmed:25261195|
|РОЛЬ АПОПТОЗ ИНДУЦИРУЮЩЕГО ФАКТОРА И ОКИСЛИТЕЛЬНОГО СТРЕССА ПРИ ХРОНИЧЕСКОЙ СЕРДЕЧНОЙ НЕДОСТАТОЧНОСТИ 616-005.8|
|Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry||Protective Effects of DHA-PC against Vancomycin-Induced Nephrotoxicity through the Inhibition of Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis in BALB/c Mice pubmed:29254330|
|THERAPEUTIC ADVANCES IN RESPIRATORY DISEASE||Association of cathepsin B and cystatin C with an age-related pulmonary subclinical state in a healthy Chinese population Pubmed: 32401159|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA896Hu01||Recombinant Cystatin C (Cys-C)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|EPA896Hu61||Eukaryotic Cystatin C (Cys-C)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA896Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA896Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA896Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|RAA896Hu21||Recombinant Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|RAA896Hu22||Recombinant Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA896Hu24||Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA896Hu26||Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA896Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA896Hu74||Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA896Hu76||Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin C (Cys-C)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA896Hu||ELISA Kit for Cystatin C (Cys-C)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA896Hu||CLIA Kit for Cystatin C (Cys-C)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|PSA896Hu01||Antibody Pair for Cystatin C (Cys-C)||ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.|
|KSA896Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cystatin C (Cys-C)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|