Recombinant Antibody to Inducible T-Cell Co Stimulator (ICOS)
CD278; AILIM; Inducible T-Cell Costimulator; Activation-Inducible Lymphocyte Immunomediatory Molecule
- Product No.RAA777Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceRecombinant monoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA777Hu01-Recombinant Inducible T-Cell Co Stimulator (ICOS)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IFC; IHC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 399
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 570
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1425
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against ICOS. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ICOS in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:40-1:400
Flow cytometry: 0.2-2µL/106 cells
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Archives of Dermatological Research||Increased production of soluble inducible costimulator in patients with diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis Pubmed: 23053221|
|DNA Cell Biol.||Effect of soluble inducible costimulator level and its polymorphisms on age-related macular degeneration. Pubmed: 24083358|
|Rheumatology||Augmented ICOS expression in patients with early diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis Pubmed: 23024058|