Polyclonal Antibody to Response Gene To Complement 32 (RGC32)
RGCC; C13orf15; Regulator of cell cycle RGCC
- Product No.PAN557Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPN557Hu01-Recombinant Response Gene To Complement 32 (RGC32)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 270 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 386 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 965 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3860 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against RGC32. It has been selected for its ability to recognize RGC32 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:180-700
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPN557Hu01||Recombinant Response Gene To Complement 32 (RGC32)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAN557Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Response Gene To Complement 32 (RGC32)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAN557Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Response Gene To Complement 32 (RGC32)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEN557Hu||ELISA Kit for Response Gene To Complement 32 (RGC32)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|