Polyclonal Antibody to Normal Mucosa Of Esophagus Specific 1 (NMES1)
C15orf48; Protein FOAP-11
- Product No.PAM892Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPM892Hu01-Recombinant Normal Mucosa Of Esophagus Specific 1 (NMES1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 269
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 384
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 960
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3840
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against NMES1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NMES1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPM892Hu01||Recombinant Normal Mucosa Of Esophagus Specific 1 (NMES1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAM892Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Normal Mucosa Of Esophagus Specific 1 (NMES1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|