Polyclonal Antibody to Biglycan (BGN)
DSPG1; PG-S1; PGI; SLRR1A; Biglycan Proteoglycan; Bone/cartilage proteoglycan I
- Product No.PAJ226Ra02
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 266
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 950
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BGN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BGN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Sci Rep.||Tumour endothelial cells in high metastatic tumours promote metastasis via epigenetic dysreCavia (Guinea pig )lation of biglycan Pubmed:27295191|
|Cell Death & Disease||Tenomodulin is essential for prevention of adipocyte accumulation and fibrovascular scar formation during early tendon healing. pubmed:29022912|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPJ226Ra01||Recombinant Biglycan (BGN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPJ226Ra02||Recombinant Biglycan (BGN)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAJ226Ra02||Polyclonal Antibody to Biglycan (BGN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAJ226Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Biglycan (BGN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAJ226Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Biglycan (BGN)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAJ226Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Biglycan (BGN)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEJ226Ra||ELISA Kit for Biglycan (BGN)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|