Polyclonal Antibody to Klotho Beta (KLb)
Klotho beta-like protein
- Product No.PAH756Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPH756Hu01-Recombinant Klotho Beta (KLb)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against KLb. It has been selected for its ability to recognize KLb in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|oncology reports||Clinical significance of α‑ and β‑Klotho in urothelial carcinoma of the bladder. pubmed:27573985|
|Journal of Diabetes and its Complications||Clinical implication of alterations in serum Klotho levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and its associated complications Pubmed:30042059|
|Chinese medical journal||Protection Effect of Exogenous Fibroblast Growth Factor 21 on the Kidney Injury in Vascular Calcification Rats Pubmed:29483386|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPH756Hu01||Recombinant Klotho Beta (KLb)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAH756Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Klotho Beta (KLb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAH756Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Klotho Beta (KLb)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAH756Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Klotho Beta (KLb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAH756Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Klotho Beta (KLb)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEH756Hu||ELISA Kit for Klotho Beta (KLb)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|