Polyclonal Antibody to Plexin B1 (PLXNB1)
PLXN5; SEP; Semaphorin receptor SEP
- Product No.PAH358Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPH358Mu01-Recombinant Plexin B1 (PLXNB1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PLXNB1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PLXNB1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:460-1860
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Expert Opin Ther Targets.||Circulating semaphorin-4D and plexin-B1 levels in postmenopausal women with low bone mass: the 3-month effect of zoledronic acid, denosumab or teriparatide treatment Pubmed:25395071|
|Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia||A Revised Staging System for Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia 10.1016/j.clml.2017.07.146|
|Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia||Extramedullary Multiple Myeloma: Clinical Features and Prognosis in Argentina 10.1016/j.clml.2017.07.144|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPH358Mu01||Recombinant Plexin B1 (PLXNB1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAH358Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Plexin B1 (PLXNB1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|