Polyclonal Antibody to Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1)
CYH; CYM; Alpha-chymase; Mast cell protease I
- Product No.PAG515Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPG515Mu01-Recombinant Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CMA1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CMA1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:180-740
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Pathobiology||Anti-Angiotensin and Hypoglycemic Treatments Suppress Liver Metastasis of Colon Cancer Cells Karger: 000330169|
|Clinical and Experimental Metastasis||Diabetes-associated angiotensin activation enhances liver metastasis of colon cancer PubMed: 22552372|
|Mediators of Inflammation||Mediators of Mast Cells in Bullous Pemphigoid and Dermatitis Herpetiformis Pubmed:25400334|
|Neurogastroenterology & Motility||Peritoneal mast cell degranulation and gastrointestinal recovery in patients undergoing colorectal surgery Pubmed:25677271|
|IJC Metab Endocr||The autocrine role of tryptase in pressure overload-induced mast cell activation, chymase release and cardiac fibrosis PubMed: 26722642|
|Journal of Neuroinflammation||Oral sensitization to whey proteins induces age-and sex-dependent behavioral abnormality and neuroinflammatory responses in a mouse model of food … Pubmed:29685134|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPG515Mu01||Recombinant Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAG515Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAG515Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAG515Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAG515Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEG515Mu||ELISA Kit for Chymase 1, Mast Cell (CMA1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|