Polyclonal Antibody to Ferritin, Heavy Polypeptide (FTH)
FTH1; FTHL6; PIG15; PLIF; Ferritin Heavy Chain; Apoferritin; Placenta Immunoregulatory Factor; Proliferation-Inducing Protein 15; Cell proliferation-inducing gene 15 protein
- Product No.PAD021Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPD021Po01-Recombinant Ferritin, Heavy Polypeptide (FTH)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 294
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1050
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FTH. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FTH in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:470-1900
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|PLoS One||Presence in the Pre-Surgical Fine-Needle Aspiration of Potential Thyroid Biomarkers Previously Identified in the Post-Surgical One PubMed: PMC3765839|
|Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol.||Methemoglobin-induced signaling and chemokine responses in human alveolar epithelial cells Pubmed:24142518|
|J Alzheimers Dis||The Oral Iron Chelator, Deferasirox, Reverses the Age-Dependent Alterations in Iron and Amyloid-β Homeostasis in Rat Brain: Implications in the Therapy of Alzheimer’s Disease PubMed: 26484920|
|Eur Radiol||MR molecular imaging of tumours using ferritin heavy chain reporter gene expression mediated by the hTERT promoter Pubmed:26960542|
|Exp Hematol.||Impact of TET2 deficiency on iron metabolism in erythroblasts. pubmed:28167288|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD021Po01||Recombinant Ferritin, Heavy Polypeptide (FTH)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD021Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Ferritin, Heavy Polypeptide (FTH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|