Polyclonal Antibody to Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycan 2 (HSPG2)
PLC; PRCAN; SJA; SJS; SJS1; Perlecan; Endorepellin; Schwartz-Jampel Syndrome 1; Basement membrane-specific heparan sulfate proteoglycan core protein
- Product No.PAC748Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC748Hu01-Recombinant Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycan 2 (HSPG2)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against HSPG2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize HSPG2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|European journal of pharmacology||Suramin inhibits hepatic tissue damage in hepatocellular carcinoma through deactivation of heparanase enzyme Pubmed: 24530413|
|The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism||Proteomics of Follicular Fluid From Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Suggests Molecular Defects in Follicular Development Pubmed:25393639|
|Am J Transplant.||Key Matrix Proteins Within the Pancreatic Islet Basement Membrane Are Differentially Digested During Human Islet Isolation. pubmed:27456745|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC748Hu01||Recombinant Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycan 2 (HSPG2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC748Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycan 2 (HSPG2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC748Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycan 2 (HSPG2)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAC748Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycan 2 (HSPG2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC748Hu||ELISA Kit for Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycan 2 (HSPG2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|