Polyclonal Antibody to Xanthine Dehydrogenase (XDH)
XO; XOR; XOD; Xanthine Oxidase; NAD+-Xanthine Dehydrogenase; Xanthine-NAD+ Oxidoreductase; Xanthine/NAD+ Oxidoreductase; Xanthine Oxidoreductase
- Product No.PAC608Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC608Bo01-Recombinant Xanthine Dehydrogenase (XDH)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 294
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1050
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against XDH. It has been selected for its ability to recognize XDH in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|International Journal of Medical Sciences||Glutathione S-Transferase P1 Correlated with Oxidative Stress in Hepatocellular Carcinoma PubMed: PMC3619117|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||Resveratrol ameliorates oxidative stress and inhibits aquaporin 4 expression following rat cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury PubMed: 26458999|
|Journal of Chromatography B||Set-up and application of an analytical approach for the quality control of purified colostrum as food supplement Pubmed:27341426|
|Free radical research||Circulating cell-free DNA of methylated insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 7 predicts a poor prognosis in hepatitis B virus-associated hepatocellular carcinoma … Pubmed:29463155|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC608Bo01||Recombinant Xanthine Dehydrogenase (XDH)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC608Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Xanthine Dehydrogenase (XDH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC608Bo21||Monoclonal Antibody to Xanthine Dehydrogenase (XDH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC608Bo||ELISA Kit for Xanthine Dehydrogenase (XDH)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCC608Bo||CLIA Kit for Xanthine Dehydrogenase (XDH)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|