Polyclonal Antibody to E1A Binding Protein P300 (EP300)
KAT3B; p300; Histone Acetyltransferase p300
- Product No.PAC216Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC216Mu01-Recombinant E1A Binding Protein P300 (EP300)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against EP300. It has been selected for its ability to recognize EP300 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care||miR-200b Mediates Endothelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition in Diabetic Cardiomyopathy Pubmed:26718496|
|Nature Communications||Reducing histone acetylation rescues cognitive deficits in a mouse model of Fragile X syndrome Pubmed:29950602|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC216Mu01||Recombinant E1A Binding Protein P300 (EP300)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC216Mu02||Recombinant E1A Binding Protein P300 (EP300)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC216Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to E1A Binding Protein P300 (EP300)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC216Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to E1A Binding Protein P300 (EP300)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC216Mu||ELISA Kit for E1A Binding Protein P300 (EP300)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|