Polyclonal Antibody to Transferrin (TF)
TRF; Siderophilin; Serotransferrin; Beta-1 metal-binding globulin
- Product No.PAC036Bo02
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC036Bo01-Recombinant Transferrin (TF)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Capra hircus; Caprine (Goat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 294
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1050
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|PLoS ONE||Identification of Altered Plasma Proteins by Proteomic Study in Valvular Heart Diseases and the Potential Clinical Significance PubMed: PMC3754973|
|Physiological research||The Labile Iron Pool in Monocytes Reflects the Activity of the Atherosclerotic Process in Men with Chronic Cardiovascular Disease pubmed:27782743|
|Journal of Proteomics||Putative salivary biomarkers useful to differentiate patients with fibromyalgia Pubmed:29654921|
|Journal of Clinical Medicine||Urinary Proteomics for the Early Diagnosis of Diabetic Nephropathy in Taiwanese Patients Pubmed: 30486327|
|The Nigerian postgraduate medical journal the official publication of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria||Assessment of iron deficiency anaemia and its risk factors among adults with chronic kidney disease in a tertiary hospital in Nigeria|
|Haematologica||New thiazolidinones reduce iron overload in mouse models of hereditary hemochromatosis and β-thalassemia Pubmed: 30792208|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|NPC036Bo01||Native Transferrin (TF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC036Bo01||Recombinant Transferrin (TF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC036Bo02||Polyclonal Antibody to Transferrin (TF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC036Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Transferrin (TF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC036Bo71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Transferrin (TF)||WB; IHC; ICC.|