Polyclonal Antibody to Cadherin 17 (CDH17)
CDH16; HPT-1; HPT1; LI-Cadherin; Cadherin,Liver Intestine; Intestinal peptide-associated transporter HPT-1; Liver-intestine cadherin
- Product No.PAC002Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC002Hu01-Recombinant Cadherin 17 (CDH17)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CDH17. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CDH17 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Urologic oncology||sE-cadherin is upregulated in serum of patients with renal cell carcinoma and promotes tumor cell dissemination in vitro Pubmed: 31005422|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC002Hu01||Recombinant Cadherin 17 (CDH17)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC002Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cadherin 17 (CDH17)||WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.|
|MAC002Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cadherin 17 (CDH17)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC002Hu||ELISA Kit for Cadherin 17 (CDH17)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|