Polyclonal Antibody to Tau Protein (MAPT)
DDPAC; FTDP-17; MAPTL; MSTD; MTBT1; MTBT2; PPND; Neurofibrillary tangle protein; Microtubule Associated Protein Tau; Paired helical filament-tau; G Protein Beta1/Gamma2 Subunit-Interacting Factor 1
- Product No.PAB983Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB983Hu01-Recombinant Tau Protein (MAPT)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 232
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 830
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3320
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MAPT. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MAPT in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci.||Effect of etanercept and lithium chloride on preventing secondary tissue damage in rats with experimental diffuse severe brain injury Pubmed:24452937|
|Pediatria i Medycyna Rodzinna||Wpływ omdlenia u młodocianych na stężenie białka tau w surowicy krwi b09f7df8-1e7d-4665-a2a5-bf54dae0cfe9|
|Acta Angiologica||Serum microtubule associated protein tau and myelin basic protein as the potential markers of brain ischaemia-reperfusion injury in patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy AA.2016.0008|
|Journal of physiology and pharmacology||THE PRESENCE OF TAU PROTEIN IN BLOOD AS A POTENTIAL PROGNOSTIC FACTOR IN STROKE PATIENTS pubmed:28011949|
|Acta Angiol||Serum microtubule associated protein tau and myelin basic protein as the potential markers of brain ischaemia-reperfusion injury in patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy AA.2016.0008|
|Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience||Differential hyperphosphorylation of tau-S199,-T231 and-S396 in organotypic brain slices of Alzheimer mice. A model to study early tau hyperphosphorylation using … Pubmed:29725295|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB983Hu01||Recombinant Tau Protein (MAPT)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB983Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Tau Protein (MAPT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB983Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Tau Protein (MAPT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB983Hu||ELISA Kit for Tau Protein (MAPT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|HEB983Hu||High Sensitive ELISA Kit for Tau Protein (MAPT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB983Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Tau Protein (MAPT)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|