Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A4 (APOA4)
ApoA-IV; ApoAIV; Apo-A4
- Product No.PAB967Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB967Ra01-Recombinant Apolipoprotein A4 (APOA4)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 253
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 362
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 905
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3620
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against APOA4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize APOA4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Biochimica et Biophysica Acta||Hepatic lipase- and endothelial lipase-deficiency in mice promotes macrophage-to-feces RCT and HDL antioxidant properties PubMed: 23328279|
|Exp Ther Med.||Differential plasma proteome analysis in patients with high?altitude pulmonary edema at the acute and recovery phases Pubmed:24940404|
|EuPA Open Proteomics||Human maternal plasma proteomic changes with parturition Sciencedirect:S2212968514000506|
|BJOG||Development of concise audit standards for unplanned return to theate following gynaecological surgery at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital Doi: 10.1111|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB967Ra01||Recombinant Apolipoprotein A4 (APOA4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB967Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A4 (APOA4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB967Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A4 (APOA4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB967Ra||ELISA Kit for Apolipoprotein A4 (APOA4)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|