Polyclonal Antibody to Transforming Growth Factor Beta 3 (TGFb3)
TGF-B3; LAP; Latency-associated peptide
- Product No.PAB949Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB949Po01-Recombinant Transforming Growth Factor Beta 3 (TGFb3)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TGFb3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TGFb3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|PLoS ONE||A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic Approaches Plosone: Source|
|J Reprod Immunol||The immunomodulating effect of seminal plasma on T cells PubMed: 25799173|
|Fertility and Sterility||Influence of vitamin D and transforming growth factor β3 serum concentrations, obesity, and family history on the risk for uterine fibroids pubmed:27743697|
|Eur J Pharm Biopharm||New scaffolds encapsulating TGF-β3/BMP-7 combinations driving strong chondrogenic differentiation pubmed:28087378|
|Transforme edici büyüme faktörü-beta-1 nötralizan antikoru ve transforme edici büyüme faktörü-beta-3'ün trakeal darlık gelişimi üzerine etkileri 10.5606/tgkdc.dergisi.2017.14302|
|Fertility and Sterility||Ulipristal acetate decreases transforming growth factor β3 serum and tumor tissue concentrations in patients with uterine fibroids Pubmed:29525690|
|Scientific Reports||TGF-β concentrations and activity are down-regulated in the aqueous humor of patients with neovascular age-related macular degeneration Pubmed:29795291|
|Immunology Letters||The involvement of multifunctional TGF-β and related cytokines in pathogenesis of endometriosis Pubmed: 30367890|
|Cell Reports||Transforming Growth Factor-β3 Regulates Adipocyte Number in Subcutaneous White Adipose Tissue Pubmed: 30332637|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB949Po01||Recombinant Transforming Growth Factor Beta 3 (TGFb3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB949Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Transforming Growth Factor Beta 3 (TGFb3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB949Po21||Monoclonal Antibody to Transforming Growth Factor Beta 3 (TGFb3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB949Po||ELISA Kit for Transforming Growth Factor Beta 3 (TGFb3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB949Po||CLIA Kit for Transforming Growth Factor Beta 3 (TGFb3)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|