Polyclonal Antibody to Mannose Binding Lectin (MBL)
MBL2; COLEC1; HSMBPC; MBP1; MBP; Collectin-1; Mannose-binding protein C; Mannan Binding Protein; Mannose-Binding Lectin(Protein C)2,Soluble(Opsonic Defect)
- Product No.PAB480Ga01
- Organism SpeciesChicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 253 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 362 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 905 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3620 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MBL. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MBL in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|American Journal of Nephrology||Analysis of the Urine Proteome of Human Contrast-Induced Kidney Injury Using Two-Dimensional Fluorescence Differential Gel Electrophoresis/Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry/Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry. Karger: 000255439|
|Current Eye Research||Serum Levels and H/L Gene Polymorphism of Mannose-Binding Lectin in Primary Open Angle Glaucoma Ingenta: art00007|
|Journal of Clinical Immunology||Complement activation contributes to the injury and outcome of kidney in human anti-glomerular basement membrane disease. PubMed: 22941511|
|Clinical and Experimental Immunology||Urinary mannose-binding lectin is a biomarker for predicting the progression of immunoglobulin (Ig)A nephropathy PubMed: PMC3406374|
|Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.||Alternative Complement Pathway Activation Products in Urine and Kidneys of Patients with ANCA-Associated GN Pubmed: 24115193|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Chicken (Gallus) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB480Ga01||Recombinant Mannose Binding Lectin (MBL)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB480Ga01||Polyclonal Antibody to Mannose Binding Lectin (MBL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB480Ga21||Monoclonal Antibody to Mannose Binding Lectin (MBL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB480Ga||ELISA Kit for Mannose Binding Lectin (MBL)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB480Ga01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Mannose Binding Lectin (MBL)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|