Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Gla Protein (MGP)
MGLAP; GIG36; Cell growth-inhibiting gene 36 protein
- Product No.PAB477Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB477Po01-Recombinant Matrix Gla Protein (MGP)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 279
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 398
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3980
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MGP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MGP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation||Magnesium prevents phosphate-induced calcification in human aortic vascular smooth muscle cells PubMed: PMC3611891|
|Maturitas.||Bone metabolism regulators and arterial stiffness in postmenopausal women Pubmed: 23916080|
|The Egyptian Rheumatologist||Osteoprotegerin (OPG) and Matrix Gla protein (MGP) in rheumatoid arthritis patients: Relation to disease activity ScienceDirect: S1110116414000076|
|Toxicology Reports||Canola and hydrogenated soybean oils accelerate ectopic bone formation induced by implantation of bone morphogenetic protein in mice Researchgate:Source|
|Lipids in Health and Disease||Markers of increased cardiovascular risk in patients with chronic kidney disease Biomedcentral:Source|
|Human & Veterinary Medicine||The behavior of circulating matrix Gla protein, matrix metalloproteinase-9 and nitrotyrosine in patients with varicose veins Hvm:Source|
|Pol Arch Med Wewn||Effect of Vitamin K2 on progression of atherosclerosis and vascular calcification in nondialyzed patients with chronic kidney disease stages 3-5 PubMed: 26176325|
|Lipids Health Dis.||Markers of increased atherosclerotic risk in patients with chronic kidney disease: a preliminary study pmc:PMC4739105|
|Kidney Blood Press Res.||Plasma Desphospho-Uncarboxylated Matrix Gla Protein as a Marker of Kidney Damage and Cardiovascular Risk in Advanced Stage of Chronic Kidney Disease Pubmed:27100101|
|Archives of Oral Biology||Matrix-Gla Protein rs4236 [A/G] gene polymorphism and serum and GCF levels of MGP in patients with subgingival dental calculus pubmed:27348051|
|Cell Death & Disease||Mesenchymal stromal cells-derived matrix Gla protein contribute to the alleviation of experimental colitis Pubmed:29880866|
|Urology||High concentration of calcium promotes mineralization in NRK52E cells via inhibiting the expression of matrix Gla protein Pubmed:29935264|
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Serum total matrix Gla protein: Reference interval in healthy adults and variations in patients with vascular and osteoarticular diseases Pubmed: 30597137|
|Biological Trace Element Research||Altered Mineral Metabolism and Disequilibrium Between Calcification Promoters and Inhibitors in Chronic Hemodialysis Patients Pubmed: 30847765|
|Renal Failure||Relationship of matrix Gla protein and vitamin K with vascular calcification in hemodialysis patients Pubmed: 31538831|
|Heliyon||Matrix Gla protein maintains normal and malignant hematopoietic progenitor cells by interacting with bone morphogenetic protein-4 Pubmed: 32322728|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB477Po01||Recombinant Matrix Gla Protein (MGP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB477Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Gla Protein (MGP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|