Polyclonal Antibody to Epithelial Cell Adhesion Molecule (EPCAM)
CD326; TACSTD1; EGP; KSA; M4S1; MIC18; TROP1; HEGP2; ESA; Epithelial glycoprotein; Adenocarcinoma-associated antigen; Tumor Associated Calcium Signal Transducer 1
- Product No.PAB283Ga01
- Organism SpeciesChicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB283Ga01-Recombinant Epithelial Cell Adhesion Molecule (EPCAM)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against EPCAM. It has been selected for its ability to recognize EPCAM in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:400-1600
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical||Epithelial cancer biomarker EpCAM determination in peripheral blood samples using a microfluidic immunosensor based in silver nanoparticles as platform Science: Article|
|Microchemical Journal||Nanostructured platform integrated into a microfluidic immunosensor coupled to laser-induced fluorescence for the epithelial cancer biomarker determination science:S0026265X16300091|
|Arab Journal of Gastroenterology||Role of several cytokines and adhesion molecules in the diagnosis and prediction of survival ofhepatocellular carcinoma. pubmed:27916547|
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Integrated bio-affinity nano-platform into a microfluidic immunosensor based on monoclonal bispecific trifunctional antibodies for the electrochemical determination of … pubmed:27836687|
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Integrated bio-affinity nano-platform into a microfluidic immunosensor based on monoclonal bispecific trifunctional antibodies for the electrochemical determination of epithelial cancer biomarker 10.1016/j.cca.2016.11.012|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Chicken (Gallus) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB283Ga01||Recombinant Epithelial Cell Adhesion Molecule (EPCAM)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB283Ga01||Polyclonal Antibody to Epithelial Cell Adhesion Molecule (EPCAM)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|