Polyclonal Antibody to Neurotensin (NT)
NTS; NTS1; NmN-125; NN; Tail peptide Neuromedin N
- Product No.PAB203Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB203Hu01-Recombinant Neurotensin (NT)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 232
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 830
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3320
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against NT. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NT in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Biomed Research International||Colonic Transit Time and Gut Peptides in Adult Patients with Slow and Normal Colonic Transit Constipation pubmed:29082242|
|Molecular Neurobiology||Inhibition of Peroxynitrite-induced mitophagy activation attenuates cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury Pubmed:29307080|
|Disease Markers||Adipose Tissue-Derived Biomarkers of Intestinal Barrier Functions for the Characterization of Diarrhoea-Predominant IBS|
|Digestive and Liver Disease||Functional analysis of gut microbiota and immunoinflammation in children with autism spectrum disorders Pubmed: 31320306|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB203Hu02||Recombinant Neurotensin (NT)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB203Hu01||Recombinant Neurotensin (NT)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|SPB203Hu01||Synthetic Neurotensin (NT)||Immunogen; Blocking Peptide.|
|CPB203Hu21||OVA Conjugated Neurotensin (NT)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPB203Hu22||OVA Conjugated Neurotensin (NT)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB203Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Neurotensin (NT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB203Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Neurotensin (NT)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEB203Hu||ELISA Kit for Neurotensin (NT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|HEB203Hu||High Sensitive ELISA Kit for Neurotensin (NT)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB203Hu11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Neurotensin (NT)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|