Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 161 (CD161)
KLRB1; KLR-B1; CLEC5B; NKR; NKR-P1; NKR-P1A; NKRP1A; HNKR-P1A; Killer Cell Lectin Like Receptor Subfamily B, Member 1; C-type lectin domain family 5 member B; Natural killer cell surface protein P1A
- Product No.PAA986Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA986Hu01-Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 161 (CD161)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 220
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 314
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 785
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3140
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CD161. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CD161 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:450-1800
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA986Hu01||Recombinant Cluster Of Differentiation 161 (CD161)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA986Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cluster Of Differentiation 161 (CD161)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|