Polyclonal Antibody to Prolactin (PRL)
LTH; Luteotropic Hormone
- Product No.PAA846Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA846Po01-Recombinant Prolactin (PRL)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreEquus caballus; Equine (Horse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 265 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 945 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PRL. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PRL in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|The Journal of Biological Chemistry||In Vivo Evidence for Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)-mediated Release of Prolactin from the Pituitary Gland Jcb: 39297|
|Journal of Clinical Neuroscience||TLR9 expression is associated with prognosis in patients with glioblastoma multiforme ScienceDirect: S0967586811003572|
|Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical||Determination of prolactin hormone in serum and urine using an electrochemical immunosensor based on poly(pyrrolepropionic acid)/carbon nanotubes hybrid modified electrodes Sciencedirect:S0925400514000720|
|Veterinary Word||Effect of extended photoperiod during winter on growth and onset of puberty in Murrah buffalo heifers Pubmed:27051212|
|Journal of Dairy Science||Effect of thermal stress on physiological, hormonal and haematological parameters in Tharparkar and Karan Fries calves publication:306322503|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA846Po01||Recombinant Prolactin (PRL)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA846Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Prolactin (PRL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA846Po21||Monoclonal Antibody to Prolactin (PRL)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA846Po||ELISA Kit for Prolactin (PRL)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|HEA846Po||High Sensitive ELISA Kit for Prolactin (PRL)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|