Polyclonal Antibody to Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9)
- Product No.PAA709Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA709Mu01-Recombinant Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 227 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 324 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 810 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TLR9. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TLR9 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:450-1800
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Chinese Medical Journal||Expression of soluble Toll-like receptors in pleural effusions CMJ: 2010823483999506297|
|DNA Cell Biol.||Expression of serum toll-like receptor 9 and oxidative damage markers in benign and malignant breast diseases Pubmed:24906089|
|Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology||Correlation of serum toll like receptor 9 and trace elements with lipid peroxidation in the patients of breast diseases PubMed: 25744504|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA709Mu01||Recombinant Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA709Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA709Mu||ELISA Kit for Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA709Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Toll Like Receptor 9 (TLR9)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|