Polyclonal Antibody to Diamine Oxidase (DAO)
AOC1; ABP1; KAO; Histaminase; Kidney amine oxidase; Amiloride Binding Protein 1; Amiloride-sensitive amine oxidase; Amine oxidase copper domain-containing protein 1
- Product No.PAA656Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA656Po01-Recombinant Diamine Oxidase (DAO)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 265 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 945 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against DAO. It has been selected for its ability to recognize DAO in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Applied Clay Science||Effects of copper-exchanged montmorillonite, as alternative to antibiotic, on diarrhea, intestinal permeability and proinflammatory cytokine of weanling pigs Cas.zju: Source|
|Phytomedicine.?||A multi-component herbal preparation, STW 5, shows anti-apoptotic effects in radiation induced intestinal mucositis in rats Pubmed:25022208|
|Oxid Med Cell Longev||Elevation of HO-1 Expression Mitigates Intestinal Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury and Restores Tight Junction Function in a Rat Liver Transplantation Model PubMed: 26064429|
|Pancreatology.||Early prediction of intestinal mucosal barrier function impairment by elevated serum procalcitonin in rats with severe acute pancreatitis. Pubmed:26804005|
|Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-General Subjects||Modulation of gut microbiota contributes to curcumin-mediated attenuation of hepatic steatosis in rats pubmed:28341485|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA656Po02||Recombinant Diamine Oxidase (DAO)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA656Po01||Recombinant Diamine Oxidase (DAO)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA656Po02||Polyclonal Antibody to Diamine Oxidase (DAO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA656Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Diamine Oxidase (DAO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA656Po71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Diamine Oxidase (DAO)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA656Po||ELISA Kit for Diamine Oxidase (DAO)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|