Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)
- Product No.PAA480Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA480Bo01-Recombinant Myoglobin (MYO)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 265
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 945
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MYO. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MYO in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-3µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|European Journal of Applied Physiology||Acute leukocyte, cytokine and adipocytokine responses to maximal and hypertrophic resistance exercise bouts Pubmed:25145982|
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||Transcriptional Alterations by Ischaemic Postconditioning in a Pig Infarction Model: Impact on Microvascular Protection Pubmed: 30650650|
|BIOSENS BIOELECTRON||Electrochemical dual-aptamer-based biosensor for nonenzymatic detection of cardiac troponin I by nanohybrid electrocatalysts labeling combined with DNA … Pubmed: 30954926|
|Mikrochim Acta||DNA nanotetrahedron linked dual-aptamer based voltammetric aptasensor for cardiac troponin I using a magnetic metal-organic framework as a label Pubmed: 31123904|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA480Bo01||Recombinant Myoglobin (MYO)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA480Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|