Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)
Apo-C1; Truncated apolipoprotein C-I
- Product No.PAA252Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA252Hu01-Recombinant Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 221
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 316
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 790
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3160
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against APOC1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize APOC1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications||Proteomic and genomic analyses suggest the association of Apolipoprotein C1 with abdominal aortic aneurysm Onlinelibrary: prca.201300119|
|Journal of Dairy Science||Colostrum and milk protein rankings and ratios of importance to neonatal calf health using a proteomics approach pubmed:28189329|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA252Hu01||Recombinant Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA252Hu02||Recombinant Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA252Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.|
|LAA252Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA252Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA252Hu||ELISA Kit for Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|CGA252Hu02||cDNA of Apolipoprotein C1 (APOC1)||PCR; Protein Expression; etc.|