Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)
CCL4; ACT2; G-26; LAG1; MIP1-B; SCYA4; Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 4; Small Inducible Cytokine A4; Homologous To Mouse Mip-1b
- Product No.PAA093Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 265
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 945
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MIP1b. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MIP1b in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Inhalation Toxicology||Age influence on hypersensitivity pneumonitis induced in mice by exposure to Pantoea agglomerans Pubmed: 24044680|
|PLoS One.||Megakaryocytic leukemia 1 (MKL1) regulates hypoxia induced pulmonary hypertension in rats. Pubmed: 24647044|
|PLOS ONE||Megakaryocytic Leukemia 1 (MKL1) Regulates Hypoxia Induced Pulmonary Hypertension in Rats Pubmed:Pmc3960100|
|Cell Physiol Biochem||MicroRNA-155 Promotes Atherosclerosis Inflammation via Targeting SOCS1 PubMed: 26159489|
|Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen.||Tong Luo Jiu Nao, a Chinese Medicine Formula, Reduces Inflammatory Stress in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer's Disease Pubmed:26993489|
|Pharmacological Reports||The Association between Inflammatory Markers (iNOS, HO-1, IL-33, MIP-1β) and Depression with and without Posttraumatic Stress Disorder 10.1016:j.pharep.2018.06.001|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA093Bo01||Recombinant Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA093Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA093Bo81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA093Bo71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 Beta (MIP1b)||WB; IHC; ICC.|