Polyclonal Antibody to E-cadherin
CDHE; CD324; CDH1; Arc1; ECAD; CDH-E; E-CAD; LCAM; UVO; Cadherin 1 Type 1; Uvomorulin; E-Cadherin; Calcium-Dependent Adhesion Protein, Epithelial; Liver Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Product No.PAA017Ga01
- Organism SpeciesChicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA017Ga01-Recombinant E-cadherin
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 239
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 855
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against E-cadherin. It has been selected for its ability to recognize E-cadherin in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|J Periodontal Res.||Novel method for proliferation of oral keratinocyte stem cells Pubmed: 24329011|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Chicken (Gallus) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA017Ga01||Recombinant E-cadherin||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA017Ga01||Polyclonal Antibody to E-cadherin||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA017Ga71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to E-cadherin||WB; IHC; ICC.|