Polyclonal Antibody to S100 Calcium Binding Protein (S100)
S100-A1; S100A1; S100-Alpha; S-100 Protein; S-100 protein subunit alpha; S-100 protein alpha chain
- Product No.PAA012Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA012Bo01-Recombinant S100 Calcium Binding Protein (S100)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 265 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 945 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against S100. It has been selected for its ability to recognize S100 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Brain Research||Vasoactive intestinal peptide protects against ischemic brain damage induced by focal cerebral ischemia in rats ScienceDirect: S0006899311008663|
|J Exp Neurosci||A New Technique for Collection of Cerebrospinal Fluid in Rat Pups PubMed: 26056488|
|PLoS One||Regulation of Nutritional Metabolism in Transition Dairy Cows: Energy Homeostasis and Health in Response to Post-Ruminal Choline and Methionine pubmed:27501393|
|brain research||Ellagic acid exerts protective effect in intrastriatal 6-hydroxydopamine rat model of Parkinson's disease: Possible involvement of ERβ/Nrf2/HO-1 signaling. pubmed:28238669|
|КиберЛенинка||Levels of neurotropic autoantibodies in patients with schizophrenia article:n|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA012Bo01||Recombinant S100 Calcium Binding Protein (S100)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA012Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to S100 Calcium Binding Protein (S100)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA012Bo21||Monoclonal Antibody to S100 Calcium Binding Protein (S100)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA012Bo||ELISA Kit for S100 Calcium Binding Protein (S100)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|