Monoclonal Antibody to Relaxin 3 (RLN3)
ZINS4; RXN3; H3; INSL7; Insulin-like peptide 7; Prorelaxin H3
- Product No.MAD869Ra21
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)D4
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPD869Ra01-Recombinant Relaxin 3 (RLN3)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
200µl 1ml 10ml
Out of stock
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4000 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against RLN3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize RLN3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPD869Ra01||Recombinant Relaxin 3 (RLN3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD869Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Relaxin 3 (RLN3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD869Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Relaxin 3 (RLN3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CED869Ra||ELISA Kit for Relaxin 3 (RLN3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|