Monoclonal Antibody to Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)
LGALS10; LPPL; Eosinophil Lysophospholipase; Lysolecithin Acylhydrolase; Galectin 10
- Product No.MAC387Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C2
- Ig Isotype IgG2a Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC387Hu01-Recombinant Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 259 US$ 259
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 370
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 925
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CLC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CLC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Universit||Transcriptomics and Immune Profiles of Asymptomatic Filarial-Infected Individuals 2015: 4195|
|Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders||Interleukin 1 receptor antagonist and 2′-5′-oligoadenylate synthetase-like molecules as novel biomarkers for multiple sclerosis patients in Bahrain pubmed:29141788|
|INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY||Predictive Significance of Charcot-Leyden Crystal Protein in Nasal Secretions in Recurrent Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyps Pubmed: 32927462|
|INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY||Charcot-Leyden Crystal Protein in Nasal Secretions of Patients with Nonallergic Rhinitis with Eosinophilia Syndrome Pubmed: 32694242|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC387Hu01||Recombinant Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC387Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC387Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAC387Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC387Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC387Hu||ELISA Kit for Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMC387Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSC387Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Charcot Leyden Crystal Protein (CLC)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|