Monoclonal Antibody to Indoleamine-2,3-Dioxygenase (IDO)
CD107B; INDO; Indoleamine-Pyrrole 2,3 Dioxygenase
- Product No.MAB547Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C3
- Ig Isotype IgG2a Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB547Hu01-Recombinant Indoleamine-2,3-Dioxygenase (IDO)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 246
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 352
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 880
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3520
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against IDO. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IDO in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Blood||CCL18 differentiates dendritic cells in tolerogenic cells able to prime regulatory T cells in healthy subjects Pubmed: 21803856|
|Clinical Transplantation||Potential immunosuppressive function of plasma indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase in patients with aGVHD after allo-HSCT Wiley: source|
|Indonesian Journal of Cancer Chemoprevention||Secretion of Indoleamine 2, 3-Dioxygenase, an Immunomodulatory Substance, by Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Iregway: Source|
|PLoS ONE||CD40 Gene Silencing Reduces the Progression of Experimental Lupus Nephritis Modulating Local Milieu and Systemic Mechanisms PubMed: PMC3683035|
|Hepatology||Human CD14+ CTLA-4+ regulatory dendritic cells suppress T-cell response by cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4-dependent IL-10 and indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase production in hepatocellular carcinoma Pubmed: 23960017|
|Free Radical Biology and Medicine||Indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase elevated in tumor-initiating cells is suppressed by mitocans ScienceDirect: S0891584913006345|
|Frontiers in Oncology||Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts from lung tumors maintain their immuno-suppressive abilities after high-dose irradiation Frontiersin:Source|
|Tissue Engineering Part A||Immunogenicity and escape mechanisms of allogeneic tendon-derived stem cells Pubmed:24813640|
|Immunobiology.||The expression of dendritic cell subsets in severe chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps is altered Pubmed:24947894|
|Apoptosis||Chronic hepatitis C virus infection triggers spontaneous differential expression of biosignatures associated with T cell exhaustion and apoptosis signaling in peripheral blood mononucleocytes Pubmed:25577277|
|Front Oncol||Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts from Lung Tumors Maintain Their Immunosuppressive Abilities after High-Dose Irradiation PubMed: 26029659|
|Acta Universitatis Tamperensis||Insights into the use of adipose stem cells for clinical cell therapy: Novel culturing conditions and characterization of multipotency and immunogenic properties Handle: 10024|
|PLoS One||Respiratory Syncytial Virus-Infected Mesenchymal Stem Cells Regulate Immunity via Interferon Beta and Indoleamine-2, 3-Dioxygenase pubmed:27695127|
|Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology||Exploring Amino Acid-Capped Nanoparticles for Selective Anti-Parasitic Action and Improved Host Biocompatibility Pubmed:29883557|