Monoclonal Antibody to Gastric Inhibitory Polypeptide (GIP)
Incretin hormone; Glucose Dependent Insulinotropic Peptide
- Product No.MAA882Ge21
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)1:2430000 (A1)
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species MorePan-species (General)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 228
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 326
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 815
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3260
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against GIP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GIP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Scientific Reports||The anti-hyperglycemic efficacy of a lipid-lowering drug Daming capsule and the underlyingsignaling mechanisms in a rat model of diabetes mellitus. pubmed:27721485|
|Obesity surgery||The Effects of Duodenojejunal Omega Switch in Combination with High-Fat Diet and Control Diet on Incretins, Body Weight, and Glucose Tolerance in Sprague-Dawley Rats. pubmed:28840471|
|Obesity Surgery||Preserving Duodenal-Jejunal (Foregut) Transit Does Not Impair Glucose Tolerance and Diabetes Remission Following Gastric Bypass in Type 2 Diabetes Sprague … Pubmed:29098544|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|MAA882Ge21||Monoclonal Antibody to Gastric Inhibitory Polypeptide (GIP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA882Ge28||Monoclonal Antibody to Gastric Inhibitory Polypeptide (GIP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|