Monoclonal Antibody to Corticotropin Releasing Factor (CRF)
CRH; Corticotropin Releasing Hormone; Corticoliberin
- Product No.MAA835Mi21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)1#
- Ig Isotype IgG2a Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 256
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 366
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 915
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3660
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CRF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CRF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Toxicology Letters||Regulation of corticosterone secretion is modified by PFOS exposure at different levels of the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis in adult male rats Pubmed:24440345|
|Bipolar?Disord.||Immune dysfunction in bipolar disorder and suicide risk: is there an association between peripheral corticotropin‐releasing hormone and interleukin‐1β? Pubmed:24862833|
|Peptides||Differential stress response in rats subjected to chronic mild stress is accompanied by changes in CRH-family gene expression at the pituitary level Pubmed:25236411|
|Ann Dermatol||Acute Stress-Induced Changes in Follicular Dermal Papilla Cells and Mobilization of Mast Cells:Implications for Hair Growth. pubmed:27746640|
|Neuroscience||Heat stress-induced neuroinflammation and aberration in monoamine levels in hypothalamus are associated with temperature dysregulation pubmed:28663093|
|Biomed Research International||Colonic Transit Time and Gut Peptides in Adult Patients with Slow and Normal Colonic Transit Constipation pubmed:29082242|
|Biochemical Pharmacology||Effects of n-3 PUFA enriched and n-3 PUFA deficient diets in naïve and Aβ-treated female rats Pubmed:30028991|
|Frontiers in Pharmacology||Vaccinium bracteatum Leaf Extract Reverses Chronic Restraint Stress-Induced Depression-Like Behavior in Mice: Regulation of Hypothalamic-Pituitary … Pubmed:30038568|
|Toxicology Letters||Perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) can alter the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis activity by modifying CRF1 and glucocorticoid receptors Pubmed:29807116|
|Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment||The depressive-like behaviors of chronic unpredictable mild stress-treated mice, ameliorated by Tibetan medicine Zuotai: involvement in the hypothalamic … Pubmed:29379286|
|BMC Veterinary Research||Hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis involves in anti-viral ability through regulation of immune response in piglets infected by highly pathogenic porcine … Pubmed:29540178|
|Bioscience Research||Bioscience Research|
|FASEB Journal||Contribution of DNA methylation in chronic stress–induced cardiac remodeling and arrhythmias in mice Pubmed: 31431066|
|Aging Cell||Altered glucocorticoid metabolism represents a feature of macroph‐aging Pubmed: 32463582|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|MAA835Mi21||Monoclonal Antibody to Corticotropin Releasing Factor (CRF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|