Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein E (APOE)
Apo-E; AD2; Apoprotein; Alzheimer Disease 2(E4-Associated,Late Onset
- Product No.MAA704Ra21
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C5
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Lambda
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA704Ra01-Recombinant Apolipoprotein E (APOE)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 253
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 362
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 905
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3620
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against APOE. It has been selected for its ability to recognize APOE in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-3µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Seizure - European Journal of Epilepsy||Cerebrospinal fluid apolipoprotein E concentration decreases after seizure Seizure: PIIS1059131109002441|
|Biochimica et Biophysica Acta||Hepatic lipase- and endothelial lipase-deficiency in mice promotes macrophage-to-feces RCT and HDL antioxidant properties PubMed: 23328279|
|Medical Oncology||Expression and clinical significance of apolipoprotein E in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma Pubmed: 23609192|
|Diabetes.||Adipocyte Atp-Binding Cassette G1 Promotes Triglyceride Storage, Fat Mass Growth And Human Obesity Pubmed:25249572|
|renal failure||Frequencies of apolipoprotein E alleles in depressed patients undergoing hemodialysis – a case-control study PubMed: 25707516|
|Biochim Biophys Acta||Culturing of HepG2 cells with human serum improve their functionality and suitability in studies of lipid metabolism PubMed: 26515253|
|Diabetes||Adipocyte ATP-binding cassette G1 promotes triglyceride storage, fat mass growth, and human obesity PubMed: 25249572|
|Scientific Reports||Adaptive immunity against gut microbiota enhances apoE-mediated immune regulation andreduces atherosclerosis and western-diet-related inflammation. pubmed:27383250|
|Biochemical Pharmacology||Differential effects of apoE and apoJ mimetic peptides on the action of an anti-Aβ scFv in 3xTg-AD mice Pubmed:30026023|
|Oncotarget||Deletion of plasma Phospholipid Transfer Protein (PLTP) increases microglial phagocytosis and reduces cerebral amyloid-β deposition in the J20 mouse … Pubmed:29731975|
|Proteomics Clinical Applications||Comparative proteomics analysis of serum proteins in gestational diabetes during early and middle stages of pregnancy Pubmed: 31162828|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA704Ra01||Recombinant Apolipoprotein E (APOE)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA704Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein E (APOE)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA704Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein E (APOE)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA704Ra||ELISA Kit for Apolipoprotein E (APOE)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA704Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Apolipoprotein E (APOE)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|