Monoclonal Antibody to Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen (PCNA)
- Product No.MAA591Mi21
- Organism Species Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C6
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA591Mi01-Recombinant Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen (PCNA)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 293
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 418
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1045
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4180
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against PCNA. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PCNA in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Tissue and Cell||Human umbilical cord blood-mesenchymal stem cells transplantation renovates the ovarian surface epithelium in a rat model of premature ovarian failure: Possible direct and indirect effects Pubmed:27233913|
|Food and Chemical Toxicology||Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and synergistic anti-hyperglycemic effects of Malaysian propolis and metformin in streptozotocin–induced diabetic rats Pubmed:30026088|
|Life Sciences||Malaysian propolis, metformin and their combination, exert hepatoprotective effect in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats Pubmed: 30205096|
|Archives of Physiology and Biochemistry||Diabetes-induced testicular oxidative stress, inflammation, and caspase-dependent apoptosis: the protective role of metformin Pubmed: 30513216|
|European journal of medicinal chemistry||Synthesis of novel S-linked dihydroartemisinin derivatives and evaluation of their anticancer activity Pubmed: 31216504|
|Antioxidants (Basel).||The Effect of Dietary Quercetin on the Glutathione Redox System and Small Intestinal Functionality of Weaned Piglets Pubmed: 31426309|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA591Mi01||Recombinant Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen (PCNA)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA591Mi01||Polyclonal Antibody to Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen (PCNA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAA591Mi22||Anti-Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen (PCNA) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB|
|MAA591Mi21||Monoclonal Antibody to Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen (PCNA)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA591Mi||ELISA Kit for Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen (PCNA)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|