Monoclonal Antibody to Granzyme M (GZMM)
GZM-M; LMET1; MET1; Hu-Met-1; Met-ase; Lymphocyte Met Ase 1; Met-1 serine protease; Natural killer cell granular protease
- Product No.MAA431Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C2
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA431Hu01-Recombinant Granzyme M (GZMM)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 242 US$ 242
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 346
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 865
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3460
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against GZMM. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GZMM in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Clinical Immunology||Elevated granzyme M-expressing lymphocytes during cytomegalovirus latency and reactivation after allogeneic stem cell transplantation ScienceDirect: S1521661613002970|
|Immunobiology.||Granzyme M and K release in human experimental endotoxemia science:S0171298516300225|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA431Hu01||Recombinant Granzyme M (GZMM)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA431Hu01||Active Granzyme M (GZMM)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAA431Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Granzyme M (GZMM)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA431Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Granzyme M (GZMM)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA431Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Granzyme M (GZMM)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAA431Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Granzyme M (GZMM)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA431Hu||ELISA Kit for Granzyme M (GZMM)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|