Monoclonal Antibody to Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor (TFPI)
TFI; EPI; LACI; TFPI1; Lipoprotein-Associated Coagulation Inhibitor; Extrinsic pathway inhibitor
- Product No.MAA394Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C2
- Ig Isotype IgG1 Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA394Hu03-Recombinant Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor (TFPI)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 203
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 290
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 725
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2900
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against TFPI. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TFPI in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|South African Journal of Child Health||Tissue factor pathway inhibitor in paediatric patients with nephrotic syndrome Sajch: 383|
|the journal of immunology||Cathepsin G in Experimental Tuberculosis: Relevance for Antibacterial Protection and Potential for Immunotherapy PubMed: 26320257|
|Molecular Nutrition & Food Research||Trans‐fatty acid promotes thrombus formation in mice by aggravating antithrombogenic endothelial functions via Toll‐like receptors PubMed: 25546502|
|Molecular Carcinogenesis||Endothelial cell‐anchored tissue factor pathway inhibitor regulates tumor metastasis to the lung in mice PubMed: 25945811|
|Cell Biology International||Extracellular vesicles from malignant effusions induce tumor cell migration: inhibitory effect ofLMWH tinzaparin. pubmed:27435911|
|International Journal of Infectious Diseases||Kunitz-type protease inhibitor as a vaccine candidate against schistosomiasis mansoni pubmed:29128645|