Monoclonal Antibody to Gelsolin (GS)
GSN; AGEL; ADF; Brevin; Gelsolin Amyloidosis,Finnish Type; Actin-depolymerizing factor
- Product No.MAA372Bo21
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA372Bo01-Recombinant Gelsolin (GS)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against GS. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GS in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Neurochmical Research||Gelsolin in Cerebrospinal Fluid as a Potential Biomarker of Epilepsy SpringerLink: 3585r8h46q7r0171|
|Journal of Neuroinflammation||Treatment with gelsolin reduces brain inflammation and apoptotic signaling in mice following thermal injury BioMed: 17422094|
|Biomedical Engineering and Informatics||Application of iTRAQ quantitative proteomics in identification of serum biomarkers in breast cancer IEEE: 6098563|
|European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology||Investigation of the actin scavenging system in pre-eclampsia Pubmed: 24239294|
|The Annals of Thoracic Surgery||Proteomic Study Reveals Plasma Protein Changes in Congenital Heart Diseases Pubmed: 24565402|
|BMC Anesthesiol.?||The role of plasma gelsolin in cardiopulmonary bypass induced acute lung injury in infants and young children: a pilot study Pubmed:Pmc4132929|
|Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics||Gelsolin: Role of a Functional Protein in Mitigating Radiation Injury Pubmed:25164111|
|Neurosci Lett||Plasma gelsolin and matrix metalloproteinase 3 as potential biomarkers for Alzheimer disease PubMed: 25864780|
|Proteomics Clinical Applications||Comparative mass spectrometric and immunoassay‐based proteome analysis in serum of Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients Pubmed:26680509|
|PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications||Comparative mass spectrometric and immunoassay-based proteome analysis in serum ofDuchenne muscular dystrophy patients. pubmed:26680509|
|Medicina Intensiva||Serum gelsolin levels in aneurismal subarachnoid hemorrhage: Preliminary results. pubmed:28365030|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA372Bo01||Recombinant Gelsolin (GS)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA372Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Gelsolin (GS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA372Bo21||Monoclonal Antibody to Gelsolin (GS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA372Bo||ELISA Kit for Gelsolin (GS)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA372Bo01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Gelsolin (GS)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|