Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA)
IL1RN; IL1-RA; ICIL1RA; IL1ra3; IL1F3; IRAP;IL-1RA; Interleukin-1 Family Member 3; IL1 inhibitor; Anakinra
- Product No.MAA223Hu26
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C7
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen EPA223Hu61-Eukaryotic Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 249
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 356
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 890
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3560
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against IL1RA. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IL1RA in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|The Veterinary Journal||Mucosal imbalance of interleukin-1β and interleukin-1 receptor antagonist in canine inflammatory bowel disease ScienceDirect: S1090023312000962|
|Daily quercetin supplementation over a period of two weeks results in a moderate accumulation of total plasma flavonols in horses Researchgate:Source|
|Journal of Equine Veterinary Science||Synovial Fluid and Serum Concentrations of Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist and Interleukin-1 Science: Article|
|Journal of Equine Veterinary Science||A Two-Week Quercetin Supplementation in Horses Results in Moderate Accumulation of Plasma Flavonol Concentrations Science: Article|
|Scientific publications in peer reviewed journals||Evidence-based review of efficacy and adverse effects of joint medication and evaluation of synovial fluid and serum markers for osteoarthritis in the horse receive:101658|
|Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders||Interleukin 1 receptor antagonist and 2′-5′-oligoadenylate synthetase-like molecules as novel biomarkers for multiple sclerosis patients in Bahrain pubmed:29141788|
|Advances in Medical Sciences||A similar pro/anti-inflammatory cytokine balance is present in the airways of competitive athletes and non-exercising asthmatics pubmed:28822267|
|Archives of Medical Research||Winter ambient training conditions are associated with increased bronchial hyperreactivity and with shifts in serum innate immunity proteins in young … Pubmed:29379533|
|Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine||Effect of interleukin‐1β on occludin mRNA expression in the duodenal and colonic mucosa of dogs with inflammatory bowel disease Pubmed:29572935|