Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Desmoglein 1 (DSG1)
CDHF4; DG1; DSG; Cadherin family member 4; Desmosomal glycoprotein 1; Pemphigus foliaceus antigen
- Product No.LAA729Hu71
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 242
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 346
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 865
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3460
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against DSG1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize DSG1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|The British journal of dermatology||Immunological methods for the diagnosis of oral mucosal diseases Pubmed: 30585301|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA729Hu02||Recombinant Desmoglein 1 (DSG1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA729Hu01||Recombinant Desmoglein 1 (DSG1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA729Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Desmoglein 1 (DSG1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA729Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Desmoglein 1 (DSG1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA729Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Desmoglein 1 (DSG1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA729Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Desmoglein 1 (DSG1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA729Hu||ELISA Kit for Desmoglein 1 (DSG1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|