Extraction of Total DNA from Human Embryonic Kidney Cells (EKC)
Embryo kidney cells; HEK 293; 293T; 2V6.11;293;AAV-293;293T/17;293F
- Product No.ESI234Hu13
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Strain Human HEK 293 cell line
- Status Frozen
- Tissue Source HEK 293 cell line purified DNA
- Cell Source CSI234Hu13-Human Embryonic Kidney Cells (EKC)
- Buffer Formulation TE buffer
- Traits Target concentration 100 ng/µL Genomic DNA stored in 1X TE buffer
- ApplicationsDNA concentration, quantity and Optical Density（O.D) value.
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$
For more details, please contact local distributors!
DNA taken from Embryonic Kidney Cells (HEK 293). Spin down before use.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at -20°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 6 months.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CSI234Hu11||Human Embryonic Kidney Cells (EKC)||293T cell line is a suitable transfection host|
|CSI234Hu12||Human Embryonic Kidney Cells (EKC)||293T/17 cell line are constitutively express the simian virus 40 (SV40) large T antigen, and clone 17 was selected specifically for its high transfectability.|
|CSI234Hu13||Human Embryonic Kidney Cells (EKC)||HEK-293 cell line can used for efficacy testing, transfection host, viruscide testing|
|ESI234Hu13||Extraction of Total DNA from Human Embryonic Kidney Cells (EKC)||DNA concentration, quantity and Optical Density（O.D) value.|