Eukaryotic Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP)
- Product No.EPD025Ge51
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- SourceEukaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1μg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass27.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass28kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Lys238 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|EPD025Ge51||Eukaryotic Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAD025Ge07||Polyclonal Antibody to Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP)||IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAD025Ge21||Monoclonal Antibody to Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SED025Ge||ELISA Kit for Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSD025Ge01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|