Mouse Model for Jaundice
- Product No.DSI818Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by ligation of common bile duct
- Model Animal StrainsBalb/c Mice(SPF), healthy, male, age: 6~8weeks, body weight: about 25g
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group
- Modeling Period1~2w
- Modeling Method1. Mice were treated with 1% sodium pentobarbital (30mg/mkg) after intraperitoneal anesthesia supine position, fixed on the operating table, skin preparation, iodine, alcohol disinfection of the surgical field, towel. Take the abdomen straight incision, about 1cm, according to the layer into the abdomen.
2. It is suggested that the duodenum, the common bile duct and the common bile duct should be double ligated and cut off the common bile duct to avoid the pancreatic tissue. Postoperative routine feeding.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
- Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
- Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
- Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
- Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI818Mu01||Mouse Model for Jaundice||Disease Model|